• Thread starter Deleted member 6559
  • Start date

SteveH

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stephen
Morning Peter

my one in 5 Saturdays in work, but a week off to sooth the day away

Your figure does look good, and all the better for being both a twist on the original and a less than perfectly moulded head.

There was a time, but you have moved passed that and your heads are getting better one by one.

I would "share" my retirement stash but its all 1:35, not your scale unfortunately.

Have a good day with the hands and bits

regards

Steve H

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
What's he thinking about Peter??:smiling3:

Nice touch with the dust work. I hope all the little bits go on well for you

D

Deleted member 6559

Steve - Just remember that it's worth it for the week off - rotten weather anyway. Just taken a couple of deliveries of replacement busts from Peter at Sarnia. The originals are with him for display at Euro, so I've now plenty to do.

Corporal Jones - He's thinking ''I've bloody well had enough of this!'' Glad you like him.

D

Deleted member 6559

He's finished:

100_2898.JPG100_2899.JPG100_2900.JPG100_2901.JPG100_2902.JPG

All of the equipment to paint and add today, then after that some finishing off and varnishing. The base came with the CGS Miniatures Lehr figure I did a while ago, and I've just added some grass tufts and garden roots to liven it up.

D

Deleted member 6559

I had a change of mind about this chap and decided to mount him on one of my recently completed dios:

100_2903.JPG100_2904.JPG100_2905.JPG

You may remember that I also did two other set-ups, and as I wasn't that happy with one of them, I decided to redistribute the figures among the other two:

100_2906.JPG

Also saves cabinet space.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Very nice indeed Peter. He certainly looks more at home with the rest of the rabble. Bit like me:smiling5:

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Cor hes a.corker mate.Really has an air of an elite soldier with a look of tiredness and realisation that even Panzerlehr staff arent really helping turn the tide.Really nice conversion.
Richard.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Fits in really nicely with the group. another great piece of work.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Peter
Nearly missed this completed. I like him a lot and as Richard says you have captured 'the look'.
Jim

D

Daniel Horvath

The dio is looks fantastic! Congratulations for this excellent piece of art ! Definitely museum quality! Im also very jealous for your skills! Regards Danny

D

Deleted member 6559

Thank you People. Funny thing is that I felt that none of these figures was good enough to stand alone. Also a bit fed up with depicting Nazis, but this lot were great fun to do.