1/24 Polar lights Bat mobile - not

• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all well i had a problem with this when I started it, the paint reacted with the plastic and no amount of barrier coats or anything else seemed to sort it so I decided to just build it as best I could, but then found the decals fell apart and what didn't, didn't stay on when dry even whist spraying gloss coat on them to seal them the air from my airbrush blew them off so I stripped it all off again and decided to do something totally different I know the paintwork will never be great but hopefully the differing colours will help to hide it, so,,,, can you guess who drives a car like this.
27zjmsm.jpg

xomijs.jpg

21a0nyr.jpg

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all maybe this will help, lots more of these on the sides, not this car in the movie
eq9qvp.jpg

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
wheres Kevin sit lol, :D

nice start to this one,Ken,has nice lines,and I do like the front of it, 9_9

D

Deleted member 3568

Sorry not minions, think of a man whose a bit miffed, who's wife and child were brutally murdered, the car is not the one from the movie.

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all I've just realised I've lost the instructions to this kit, would anyone have a set they could pm me please.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking good Ken. :D

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all its been pointed out that I have the paint job wrong for mad max, I can't correct all the colour scheme (oil and cellulose don't mix) so, since this car was not in the film I used artistic licence. 

2m7al52.jpg

suzxg1.jpg

2yl6w5l.jpg

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking good so far,liking this one, :D

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all well this is as far as I'm going to get on this at the moment as I need some dry transfer letters but we're on holiday from Friday and I won't be ordering them till we get back I think that's all that needs doing on this now, I always knew the paintwork was never going to be great as that's why it's all the colours it is but I have to say I'm quite pleased how it's turned out.

It must have been a huge car as in the last pic you can see its next to a 1/16 VW and it's longer, for a 2 seater car I think it must have been mahosive.

2qvtk7b.jpg

21e7u9u.jpg

121bh1y.jpg

10cubuq.jpg

2ylln38.jpg

huj2it.jpg

2kimuu.jpg

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
The future is so bright!!

Batsman out to highlight the villains glaring error's in his blinding hot rod.....um, bat rod......um, where are my sunglasses?!!:eek::rolleyes:

That is a cool repurposing of the 'ol batmobile!:cool::cool:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
strange seeing a bat mobile in these,s color,s ,but dose look good,well done Ken,;)