1/24 spitfire MK1A

C

CDW

Ha ha ha absolutely bloody brilliant mate :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

There's no way i can do moving pistons on the hummer mate ...... its in and glued up.

i take my hat off to you sir !!!! 10/10

M

mobear

it also works when you blow air in but no control lol,and thank you kind sir

mobear

B

Boldman

Bloody hell ole this is truly impressive stuff - why have I missed this thread so completely up to now! Just spent the last hour going through the thread from the beginning - superb stuff! I'd like to single out one thing I'm most impressed with but its so difficult as its all great. I guess the hydraulic ram must rank as the most over the top bit of extra detailing! Keep it up! This thread is now in my viewfinder so I'll be watching from now on :smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Impressive stuff Ole, if you painted it right now in natural metal it would look like a real life restoration project.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
You are going to town on this one Ole.

Ian M

First Name
Michael
This is really something Ole, I think when your finished I may have to drive over the Bridge and see this in the flesh! Amazing! M

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Top work Ole ! I love this build , its just so different from the usual open panels for guns etc , yours has got ALL its insides on show ! cheers tony

C

CDW

just keeps getting better Ole ....

\ said:
, I think when your finished I may have to drive over the Bridge and see this in the flesh
I'll pick you up on my way through :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

M

mobear

thnx fellas and i watched the rugby at the same time lol,glad we won

mobear

M

mobear

forgot to say when posted the pics up,the door was nearly working i just didnt have a small enough drill to make a hole in the door rods to make a moveable hinge on them lol

mobear