1/24 Tamiya Alpine a1600

A

Apokalipse

It's been a while since I've posted on this forum, but it can't hurt to post some pictures here and there.

Finished this model about two months ago and other than a few problems with the engine being too high it was a good build.

Shoddy attempt at taking a picture of the interior.

T

treyzx10r

Nice subject that you do'nt see modelled often and it came out great . Really like the finish and color.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Beautiful job ! As trey says the Alpine is not very often seen but its a fantastic looking machine, youve done a great job , the Gordini blue looks spot on , 5 star job , cheers tony

P

Polux

Very nice Job! I love the body color, looks perfect.

Cheers

Polux

A

Apokalipse

Thanks everybody! I can assure you it's not a five star job, but as most of you know there's some errors only the builder knows. And he doesn't talk about them much... :D

The paint is Tamiya's X-13. I'm also very happy with the way it came out, as it's first time I used Tamiya paint with my airbrush.

And it is a shame more of these aren't built. In my opinion it's a fantastic looking car with a nice rally history. The kit is quite small too, so it's easy to build and cheap compared to other Tamiya kits. Paid 20€ for this one and with a bit of luck you might find one cheaper on eBay or something. There's also a rally version of the kit.