1/32 Bf 110 E-2 (Trop)

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
You do better than me. My other half has told me for when we move no models on display ouside the study and garage!!! You at least get one in the living room. What is wrong with most women? they just do not see beauty where it truly exists!!!!

D

Doug Hughes

That's fantastic, Steve. It deserves its place in the living room.

D

Doug Hughes

\ said:
What is wrong with most women? they just do not see beauty where it truly exists!!!!
They're not all like that, Barry. I can remember going with a young lady to Duxford in about 1979 (I know how to show a girl a good time), and how she was knocked out by the beauty of the biplanes there - all that fabric and varnished wood. Naturally I wasted no time in marrying her and we've been married ever since!

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Superb job steve , despite the instructions , or should that be obstructions? Lovely weather youre having in Birmingham this time of year !! Great build , watch out for the killer duster though , cheers tony

D

demon

Nice one Steve I have been watching quietly from the sidelines all the best

Roger

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Magnificent work Steve, that's a real beauty. Pride of place is deserved.

When I renovated our place I was instructed to move all my builds to my workshop in the garage.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Thanks again to one and all.

Joe, I'm lucky, I've got models in the front room, the upstairs landing and the one solitary shelf in the back room (our most used living room). Apart from a few in the den the rest are in the loft, probably never to see the light of day again.

Cheers

Steve