lemoff

Kept that quiet..... You have no idea how tempted i am hehe

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
You know you want to :smiling3: I haven't got them in yet but can have them in in a couple of days, these kits are supposed to be the dogs do da's

L

lemoff

Regretting all the 1/32 trumpeter kits i got over the last few months (something i think you should look into stocking :P ).

Once i have made a suitable job of a couple of those, i will definitely be interested!

Although.... i said to the wife that i'd hang them from the ceiling..... will need to put in some extra support hehe.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Great kits that need some building,they don't fall together. They beg to be posed with a few panels open,the interior detail is very impressive. I imported one (Ta152) myself a while ago and it was an expensive excercise. Worth it?....hell yes.

Cheers

Steve

L

lemoff

Still being a novice to this kit building, going from poorly made Revell kits (even an Airfix that i will not finish its that bad) onto better Italeri and my latest a very nice 1/48 tamiya (birthday present) along with getting some better tools i am slowly turning out better kits. It would be rude not to give one a go.

Dam... i am even wondering if i could sneak this into the house without the wife asking questions lol

R

rockyreg

Ive nicked it. Smuggle it out last night lol. you didnt notice mate..............i wish.:thumbsup:

P

ping-pong

Lol the above comment was supposed to be mine....lol:poster_oops: