1/32 he 219 owl

N

noble

Hi folks I have decided to call this one complete, if I do any more I might ruin it. This kit is a must for anyone who doesn't have it, if all aircraft went together the way this one did I'd probably do more of them, the kit otb os excellent. So all comments most welcome good or bad.

ScottWP_20160127_10_32_19_Pro.jpg

WP_20160127_10_34_00_Pro.jpg

WP_20160127_10_34_13_Pro.jpg

WP_20160127_10_34_22_Pro.jpg

WP_20160127_10_34_54_Pro.jpg

WP_20160127_10_36_02_Pro.jpg

WP_20160127_10_38_51_Pro.jpg

WP_20160127_10_36_59_Pro.jpg

D

Deleted member 4539

This has turned out a great model Scott.

Everything from the build to the paintwork is excellent.

Well done that man:smiling3:.

N

noble

Thank you for the great comment and iam glad you like it.

Scott

A

andyrobs

Cracking build Scott, very impressive indeed.

Cheers Andrew

D

dubster72

An excellent build Scott, although I'm kinda underwhelmed by the pictures!

I'm sorry to say it, and it's not a criticism by any means. It's just that you've put so much great work into doing this one & the photos look like an afterthought.

Some better lighting would show it off so well & really reflect your skills.

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
You will not get one bad comment on here I think Scott ( you have recreated one of the best looking Ww2 Aircraft of the night skies ( truly amazing, there is nothing I could say but she looks Awesome!!

( and to think the UHU ended up a glue!!

Painting and weathering has come out really well and the cockpit detail is fantastic.

I I'll have to get this kit in this larger size some day and I'll remember your notes on weights etc to get the stance correct.

really like this one a lot Scott ( what's next a Mossie 1/32?

Regards

Robert

N

noble

\ said:
You will not get one bad comment on here I think Scott ( you have recreated one of the best looking Ww2 Aircraft of the night skies ( truly amazing, there is nothing I could say but she looks Awesome!!
( and to think the UHU ended up a glue!!

Painting and weathering has come out really well and the cockpit detail is fantastic.

I I'll have to get this kit in this larger size some day and I'll remember your notes on weights etc to get the stance correct.

really like this one a lot Scott ( what's next a Mossie 1/32?

Regards

Robert
Hi Robert and thanks for the great comments,and this is the next one one the tableWP_20160127_11_02_26_Pro.jpg

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
I'll defo be watching this " Butcher Bird" ohhh so nice you got me hooked already

P

Piakio

Superb job :eek:, as Patrick says, we need better pictures to do justice to such a great airplane. These last-enhancing detail achieved. Cheers ;)

N

noble

Thank you gents much appreciated, sorry about the pictures iam using my phone which has no flash. I hope the last ones were a little better.

Scott

D

Doug Hughes

That looks great, Scott, especially with the new photos. You've done a cracking job with the camouflage. How did you do the spirals on the spinners - are they decals?

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Very very good Scott.......Superbly done. That camo finish is an absolute killer.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
A big and wonderful build Scott, nicely done. Glad that nose wheel managed to hold up the immense weight :smiling3: