1/35 Russian STZ-5 Tractor and 122mm Gun

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I think that when you look at this, and his Dad's work, we can finally confirm that these paints are proper! I did a t62 with them, and quite a bit of my tiger too, and will deffo use them again! And a third of the price of "proper" paints :D
Yeah John, the pup's picked up a few pointers here and there though he loathes to admit it:cool: When I try to impart my wisdom of the ages all he says is "Yeah-yeah.... I know-I know" Glad to see something has sunk in:rolleyes:.................Jim:smiling3:

C

chris2681

\ said:
Yeah John, the pup's picked up a few pointers here and there though he loathes to admit it:cool: When I try to impart my wisdom of the ages all he says is "Yeah-yeah.... I know-I know" Glad to see something has sunk in:rolleyes:.................Jim:smiling3:
:rolleyes:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great work Chris, all that work in the build thread has produced a wonderful result. Awesome.

C

chris2681

\ said:
Great work Chris, all that work in the build thread has produced a wonderful result. Awesome.
Thanks Joe I appreciate it.

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Just just looked at this and wow wow and then more wow.

Love the colours and shading/ weathering and I actually had to look a few times at the 122mm for the love of detail ( looks on the last pic the actual tyres look like their under strain of the weight of the gun

The tractor looks wonderful and I'll admit I have not seen many of these about but looks very well modelled.

Really like the wood grain effect detail

Awesome build

Regards

Robert

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Just just looked at this and wow wow and then more wow.

Love the colours and shading/ weathering and I actually had to look a few times at the 122mm for the love of detail ( looks on the last pic the actual tyres look like their under strain of the weight of the gun

The tractor looks wonderful and I'll admit I have not seen many of these about but looks very well modelled.

Really like the wood grain effect detail

Awesome build

Regards

Robert