1/35 scale german elite infantry

J

Jens Andrée

So what's he shouting then? :p

Those MiniArt vacuum formed dioramas can be tricky to assemble and you've done a good job there!!!
Those figures fit really well and you've made another sweet diorama that talks to you without saying a single word - well done! :smiling3:

J

Jack10

So what's he shouting then? :p

Those MiniArt vacuum formed dioramas can be tricky to assemble and you've done a good job there!!!
Those figures fit really well and you've made another sweet diorama that talks to you without saying a single word - well done! :smiling3:
He's yawning I think jens, he's just woke up and looks like breakfast is on its way :p

Thanks mate the only bit I wasn't happy with was the roof. Can see where the cement has melted it. Was trying to think of a way to cover it up?

J

Jens Andrée

He's yawning I think jens, he's just woke up and looks like breakfast is on its way :p

Thanks mate the only bit I wasn't happy with was the roof. Can see where the cement has melted it. Was trying to think of a way to cover it up?

Put some moss on it perhaps? Grass?
Just looking at my old roof there's a million things growing on it ;)

Alternatively if you're really into a custom job you could fabricobble single shingles and cover the whole roof, but a bit of greenery is probably easier, and as effective?

Regardless it looks fantastic!

J

Jack10

Put some moss on it perhaps? Grass?
Just looking at my old roof there's a million things growing on it ;)

Alternatively if you're really into a custom job you could fabricobble single shingles and cover the whole roof, but a bit of greenery is probably easier, and as effective?

Regardless it looks fantastic!
Might give the moss idea a go cheers jens