1/35 SOVIET M30 SU-122 HOWITZER

First Name
Aaron
Wash looks good is it straight on raw plastic?

C

chris2681

\ said:
Wash looks good is it straight on raw plastic?
I paint with acrylic paint Aaron. All I do is mix some brown and black thinned with water so it soaks into all the crevices.

C

chris2681

\ said:
Find a better spot to photo or get another light on it, camera tends to darken pics once they go on the comp. MORE LIGHT DAMN YOU!!
Just showing some progress , will be in better light for the paint job pics and finished pics. Although they may not be for a little while , I was so happy to finish building this godforsaken thing that now I promptly pushed it aside to start on the tractor. Been walking past the desk for weeks now and looking at that gun and just not wanting to deal with it. Now its done (except little things like equipment being mounted on it which I have to paint first anyway) . I started the tractor last night and breezed through 10 steps on the instructions without any problems , so Im actually enjoying this part rather then hating it like the gun.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Just showing some progress , will be in better light for the paint job pics and finished pics. Although they may not be for a little while , I was so happy to finish building this godforsaken thing that now I promptly pushed it aside to start on the tractor. Been walking past the desk for weeks now and looking at that gun and just not wanting to deal with it. Now its done (except little things like equipment being mounted on it which I have to paint first anyway) . I started the tractor last night and breezed through 10 steps on the instructions without any problems , so Im actually enjoying this part rather then hating it like the gun.
I hate it all yet I keep on doing it. I WANT A REAL TANK!