1/35 Tamiya PAK40 L46

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Whilst i'm awaiting the postie to deliver my paints and pigments for my half-track GB, i decided to grab this out of the stash.

It's a quick build but the kit is really showing it's age. There has been a bit of flash to clean up and the details are far from crisp. But it's not a bad little thing to cut my teeth on. I think i'll save up for the Dragon/Das Werk kit next time though.

So here is the stage i'm at. Going to hopefully throw some paint on it tomorrow and might make a little scene up with it once painted.

IMG_2662.JPGIMG_2663.JPGIMG_2664.JPGIMG_2665.JPG

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Ok so i couldn't wait until tomorrow. SWMBO was watching last night's Emmerdale so rather than rocking in the corner asking about rabbits. I thought i'd get a light coat of Dunkelgelb on. I'll give it another coat in the morning.

IMG_2666.JPGIMG_2667.JPG

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Coming on nicely Alan!

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Looks fine Alan. OK it's not the most detailed of kits but it certainly looks the part.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Alan,
Looking nice mate I have the old Tamyia 88 that is also an old kit but with some tweaks here and there it could be a good kit.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice little Build.

Just built a couple of 128's the Flak and the Pak. I seam to have wandered over to the dark side !

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Very nice.....
I do love a Pak, especially the '40's,seeing this makes me wanna drag one out of the stash :smiling3:
Good stuff Alan :smiling3:
Andy