1:35 The Farmhouse

First Name
Stuart
Hi everyone I have decided to attempt this kit but not decided of figures/vehicles to go with it yet as there is such a wide choice.

I have done a miniart kit before so I know they have their issues but I liked the scene so thought go for it.

as you know I am not the fastest of builders but I will try to keep things moving when I start .

cheers Stu

image.jpg

image.jpg

First Name
Stuart
Hi everyone I have decided to attempt this kit but not decided of figures/vehicles to go with it yet as there is such a wide choice.

I have done a miniart kit before so I know they have their issues but I liked the scene so thought go for it.

as you know I am not the fastest of builders but I will try to keep things moving when I start .

cheers Stu

View attachment 265595

View attachment 265597

image.jpeg

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice pick , Stuart ,I do like this one,

and if you do run into trouble,there is a few of us who,have and do use the miniart one,so always hear for help, :smiling3:

have my coffee,fags and seat ready, :D

First Name
Stuart
very nice pick , Stuart ,I do like this one,

and if you do run into trouble,there is a few of us who,have and do use the miniart one,so always hear for help, :smiling3:

have my coffee,fags and seat ready, :D

Thanks Monica glad you are on board and like my choice,it's also good to know there is always help out there.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
That's nice Stuart. Great start.

Early days I know, and you probably have it sussed anyway, if you haven't, can I suggest a little bit of 'green' creeping into the cobble joints along the demarcation edges between the grass and cobbles?

Another cracker coming up from Pikeman studios.... :smiling3:  

F

Fenlander

I always find the bases the hardest bit, you are doing a cracking job on this Stuart.

First Name
Stuart
That's nice Stuart. Great start.

Early days I know, and you probably have it sussed anyway, if you haven't, can I suggest a little bit of 'green' creeping into the cobble joints along the demarcation edges between the grass and cobbles?

Another cracker coming up from Pikeman studios.... :smiling3:  

Thanks Ron great point about the green will sort that when I add folage.

love the pikeman studios might use that from now onand thanks for the great feedback really glad your liking this one 

First Name
Stuart
I always find the bases the hardest bit, you are doing a cracking job on this Stuart.

It's not an easy task to make it look realistic but always try my best,cheers for the great comments Graham really appreciate it.

pikeman studios

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
real nice start , Stuart. ,dose look good,like al the tones and texture to it,the coddles look very good,as well,

all I would add is what Ron said,some creeping grass weeds,into the cracks, :D

0ne48thtel

This is coming along really nicely Stuart liking the look of the cobbles great work.

First Name
Stuart
real nice start , Stuart. ,dose look good,like al the tones and texture to it,the coddles look very good,as well,

all I would add is what Ron said,some creeping grass weeds,into the cracks, :D

Thanks Monica really glad you like it so far and will defo add the grass like Ron said.

really appreciate your great feedback 

B

Builder

The base is looking very good there Staurt, and that pavement is very well highlighted, very realistic looking.