John
Maciej hi,
Nice looking, I like that weathering and those tools. :thumb2:
John.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Well done Maciej. It is a nice kit and you have done a great job on her. Nice touches with the helmets and the side tarp. Looking forward to seeing your next build

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Great looking tiger you have done a superb job and love the weathering looks spot on

PJR

First Name
Paul
You're certainly welcome, I usually just lurk and prefer the dioramas because there are so many nooks and crannies to check out, but this work reveals something new every time I check it out. (today was the wires leading to the smoke launchers) So now I have to go back and check out more stand-alone models to see what I'm missing!

First Name
Maciej
You're certainly welcome, I usually just lurk and prefer the dioramas because there are so many nooks and crannies to check out, but this work reveals something new every time I check it out. (today was the wires leading to the smoke launchers) So now I have to go back and check out more stand-alone models to see what I'm missing!
Hi Paul
Glad you like it. You are absolutely right about dioramas every time I'm in here try to learn something new I end up in dioramas section wishing I could do one.
One day I definitely have to try making one.