1/35 Tiger 1 Tunisia

Gauge1TrainsDK

SMF Supporter
First Name
Christian
Christian is your one done? if not (I could not find it) let me know when finished or work in progress. Will be nice to learn from your work.
I have not begun mine yet. When I do, I expect to post it here. Question is: What year will construction commence? :smiling2:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Marciej,
If I can point something out for next time and its not a criticism, if you look at the picture of the shovel on the front the way you have painted the wear is very good, but it is the wrong way round the end of the shovel should be silver with the paint staying more intact towards the handle as it is the tip of the shovel that would do most of the work. Hope this helps but non the less a great build.

First Name
Maciej
Marciej,
If I can point something out for next time and its not a criticism, if you look at the picture of the shovel on the front the way you have painted the wear is very good, but it is the wrong way round the end of the shovel should be silver with the paint staying more intact towards the handle as it is the tip of the shovel that would do most of the work. Hope this helps but non the less a great build.
Hi Paul
as a beginner I'm open for criticism as that is the way to learn, that is what i was trying to do more use on front and less towards handle, what we can see at front (yellow) is not shovel it is a part of the holder (clamp) we actually don't see the front of the shovel itself.
But i'm glad that You point it out, thanks You Paul.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Paul
as a beginner I'm open for criticism as that is the way to learn, that is what i was trying to do more use on front and less towards handle, what we can see at front (yellow) is not shovel it is a part of the holder (clamp) we actually don't see the front of the shovel itself.
But i'm glad that You point it out, thanks You Paul.

Your right i never thought of that my apologies.