1/35 trumpeter railway kits

N

noble

My favorite kits these days tend to be the 1/35 railway kits, locomotives wagons and most especially railway guns. As iam now the proud owner of the 1/35 dora and the leopold as well as the morser karl geret, i do wish there was more kits available such as line side buildings signals etc.

scott

T

tommy1drop

Hi Scott

After looking at your builds mate, I can totally understand why you like the Trumpeter range of railway kits, I can also understand why you would like more kits such as railway signals, water pumps, even a railway station and platforms etc, Its these things that would make modelling dioramas a whole lot easier, especially if these kits were available in plastic rather than resin.

I to have looked about and have managed to get hold of one or two few bits and pieces, but these are in resin form, and these can prove to be rather expensive to the wallet.

So it would be nice to see Trumpeter, or one or two of the other model companies bring out a range of affordable kits that would be welcomed by most modelers with an avid interest in railway kits etc.

I know i would love to see this happen, and I`m sure I am not the only one.

Tom