1/35ish figures

T

tag

Hello all

My next project is going to a converted 6 pounder Anti Tank gun so I wondered if anyone knew if there where any 1/35ish Star Wars Rebel figures out there if not anything else I have tried looking for the Airfix multi pose Japanese infantry but they seem extinct and I can't find or think of any others who wear soft caps I have had a search for gaming miniatures the only one's I found where quite small the size is not that important I believe 1/35 is about 50mm so anything between 54mm and 30mm should be ok I don't need many I am not into war gaming so I'm not looking to do a complete army

Many thanks

Moderators: I know I posted this in Chat but I didn't have any replies there if its a problem please remove them

thanks Tony

P

pilgrim_uk

look for modern day troops that wear flak jackets and Cargo pants. (repaint them in grey and black of rebel troops.)The rebel blasters are modified Sten guns i believe so you will need to get some type of Brit army multipose as well.

Flat caps are also worn by Afrika corps

http://www.wonderlandmodels.com/products/airfix-132-afrika-korps-set/?utm_source=Froogle&utm_medium=PriceComparison&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping

So you can use the heads from these guys

Any use to you?

T

tag

Hi pilgrim

Thanks for answering I didn't think I was going to get a reply as I'm not really in to military modelling I was unsure of the Airfix figures as I thought most of them would have tin hats on if that's the case are there any other suppliers that sell just heads

cheers mate

P

pilgrim_uk

Yep plenty of resin heads can be found around the net from bearded faces to baldies.

Have a look at these ones

Hornet Headsets

T

tag

Thanks mate

parts ordered I did find a couple of suppliers but they wasn't in the UK

I appreciate the reply