1/4 Scale SE5a ( The Old Dutch )

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I finally got a chance to look back over this build and get up to date with the result.

It looks absolutely fantastic. I've been following from the beginning and have seen the care,effort and love that you have put into this. I feel priveleged that you allowed us to share the epic journey with you.

You should be very proud of yourself. I am absolutely certain that your mum would be.

Well done Andy..............

now what's next,you'll have a job to top this one :smiling3:

Cheers

Steve

C

CDW

Andy, the normal print layout will only print the Forum page you are on at the time....

The forum page will normally take 4-5 A4 pages to cover all content including forum headers and footers.

You'll have to print out each forum page one by one with the Print option available....... 70 odd pages at 4-5 A4 sheet per is a fair amount.

You could adjust the web browser zoom level and cover each forum page on 2-3 A4 sheets but it's still a task.

Not seen a peice of proprietary software that can print a whole forum thread out but i know there's an option to print out all relevant posts in a thread available in the admin/developer part of certain versions of vBulletin ... maybe John could help you out if this version supports this feature.

M

mobear

having just watched this aircraft flying and the dog fights these planes were involved in and seeing the build,GOD man you`re good,better than the real thing as this is your build.A proper fitting tribute to the Old Dutch,beautiful and rugged,thnx andy

mobear

ps cant wait for in cockpit video on the runway lol

S

Sky Raider

\ said:
I finally got a chance to look back over this build and get up to date with the result.It looks absolutely fantastic. I've been following from the beginning and have seen the care,effort and love that you have put into this. I feel priveleged that you allowed us to share the epic journey with you.

You should be very proud of yourself. I am absolutely certain that your mum would be.

Well done Andy..............

now what's next,you'll have a job to top this one :smiling3:

Cheers

Steve
Thank you Steve, having had the following and kind words from you all has made this build that little bit more special. Every kind word and heartful comment has helped me along this journey and The Old dutch would be proud to know you were all behund me.

Its now time to have a massive clean up in the workshop and throw out the rubbish and make room for the next project and the others to follow.

Next on the bench for you guys will be The Happy Hunter a boat that has all the scale detail to complete along with sound unit and around 200 LEDs to wire up.

Im thinking of gathering my thoughts after this last project and having a break between now and Christmas. Ill still be in the workshop as it will take me until then to get it straight and how i want it.

Thanks for following

Andy

C

Caledonia

Well Andy that's 20 months well spent, if you hung it off the ceiling you would think you were looking at a full size aircraft in the science museum. If you don't mind me saying - you've done the old girl proud. Cheers Derek

p.s. *****, would give you much more if the system allowed.

B

Buttonman

Hi Andy

She is beautiful, You must be so proud, I know your mother would love it,

I feel honoured to have watched your project from the very begining.

Only one thing left ,is the cockpit camera view when the prop's running.

Congratulations Andy .

Regards

Martin

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thank you for sharing this journey with us.

It truly is a testament to you Mother. And she will be looking down at you with a smile on her lips and a tear in her eye.

Thank you Andy.

Ian M

F

Fenlander

I know this has been a project from the heart from the conception to the end. But it has to be said that it has become a true masterpiece. I find it hard to call myself a modeller when I see what a real modeller does.

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
It's been an honor and privilege to watch this being built Andy, it has come alive with the love you have for your Mum and the magic in your fingers.

Thanks, John

S

Sky Raider

\ said:
Thank you for sharing this journey with us.It truly is a testament to you Mother. And she will be looking down at you with a smile on her lips and a tear in her eye.

Thank you Andy.

Ian M
Thank you for letting me and for your following, means a great deal.

Andy

S

Sky Raider

\ said:
I know this has been a project from the heart from the conception to the end. But it has to be said that it has become a true masterpiece. I find it hard to call myself a modeller when I see what a real modeller does.
Thank you Graham. I understand what you say but each to his own mate. I couldnt produce the results you do at your scale, so id like to think that in comparison we are equal. Your work amazes me mate. This is still only my third real project and i recon i need a few more under my belt before i can be worthy of your very kind words.

Thanks

Andy

S

Sky Raider

\ said:
It's been an honor and privilege to watch this being built Andy, it has come alive with the love you have for your Mum and the magic in your fingers.Thanks, John
Thank you Ron. I think that as you say it was built with emense love and affection and i doubt i could ever top this one. Everything that went wrong in the build was just a test for me and was overcome because the pacience was there being controlled by just that. The love and effection.

Thanks you for being with me through it.

Cheers

Andy

First Name
Fabio
Hi Andy,

I just caught up with your project and I must say you left me almost speechless. The Old Dutch is in a league of her own, a true masterpiece. Thanks for showing us what love and perseverance can do.

Cheers.

Fabio