1/48 Revell Tornado IDS

T

TranDuy

Tornado IDS from Revell is done. After sometime stuck in the Revell-instruction-maze, i have done it. Very nice kit and beautiful decal ! There are some gap need to fill but overall the kit coming very well.
I have made a video full build of the kit here :
Thank you for watching guys !
Here are some photos :
IMG_4119.jpgIMG_4120.jpgIMG_4123.jpgIMG_4124.jpgIMG_4125.jpgIMG_4126.jpgIMG_4127.jpgIMG_4128.jpgIMG_4130.jpgIMG_4133.jpgIMG_4134.jpgIMG_4137.jpgIMG_4138.jpgIMG_4144.jpgIMG_4145.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
L

linuxyeti

Nice model, got a soft spot for Tornado's, it's a shame the RAF ones will be gone next year :sad:

T

TranDuy

Nice model, got a soft spot for Tornado's, it's a shame the RAF ones will be gone next year :sad:
Yeah it hard to find any aircraft with wings like the tornado , besides the F14. This is my first tornado , i bought it because i really like the marking of it , very unique , im finding the Tornado Black Panther , very nice one too !

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Superb tornado I have the same kit still sitting on the shelf of doom so it's nice to see one built .

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Tran
That is stunning. These larger scale jets make great subjects to model. Beautiful weathering and the decals must have taken all you patience.
Jim

T

TranDuy

Hi Tran
That is stunning. These larger scale jets make great subjects to model. Beautiful weathering and the decals must have taken all you patience.
Jim
Thank you , luckily the decal all when just fine , no tearing or thin decal , and it warp very well. lucky for me because decal was the hardest part of the kit :D

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Great result Tran, the paintwork and decals are very nice.:cool::thumb2:

Always nice to see the attractive Luftwaffe schemes.

Fernando

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Tran
A stunning build. You must be very pleased with the finish. Look forward to seeing more of your work
Steve

T

TranDuy

Great result Tran, the paintwork and decals are very nice.:cool::thumb2:

Always nice to see the attractive Luftwaffe schemes.

Fernando
Thank you Fernando , the decal i thought it was hard to apply but it went out very great , very pleased with the result

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Absolutely stunning...you should be very proud of yourself!
:thumb2: