1/5th Breaking Bad - Gustavo Fring - Boooommmm !

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
If you like crime fiction, IMHO it’s one of the best shows you could possibly watch. Though don’t expect an uplifting or happy show — the basic premise is that it’s about how a normal guy (not Gus Fring, BTW) slowly turns into a ruthless criminal, and the effects of that on everyone around him.
To Right - Absolutely brilliant as was the movie - El Camino and the final episodes of You Had Better Call Saul. Think its time to re -watch BB from the start again.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I liked Better Call Saul more than Breaking Bad, but IMHO it’s best if you watch the latter before you watch the former, because you will recognise half of the main characters and learn a lot more about them that explains them better or puts them in a different light, which will probably go over your head a little if you haven’t seen Breaking Bad.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Looking excellent Steve. You've had a lot of practice at painting faces and you've become very skilled. However the 'gory' side sure ain't something you have had a lot of practice with. Still looks good though :smiling:

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
WOW...WOW...WOW... this is brilliant work Steve, the 'gore' looks so realistic mate.. a spot on paint job indeed..

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Steve
Gustavo is looking good and grisly. I remember the scene from BB - truly epic TV.
Great job on the bust - the skin tones are excellent and the exposed flesh looks suitably ‘meaty’.
Gory stuff!!!
Cheers
Paul

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Hi Steve
Gustavo is looking good and grisly. I remember the scene from BB - truly epic TV.
Great job on the bust - the skin tones are excellent and the exposed flesh looks suitably ‘meaty’.
Gory stuff!!!
Cheers
Paul

Cheers

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Wow Steve!!! Don't know the show, but I do recognize some great gore re-creation on this one. I don't know how you manage to do it, but the effect is fantastic Sir!!! Dumb question......Is he actually alive still, after the explosion? In the film pic, it appears he is........

Prost
Allen

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Wow Steve!!! Don't know the show, but I do recognize some great gore re-creation on this one. I don't know how you manage to do it, but the effect is fantastic Sir!!! Dumb question......Is he actually alive still, after the explosion? In the film pic, it appears he is........

Prost
Allen

Many thanks, no he is dead, dropped down straight after the explosion scene ended.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Dumb question......Is he actually alive still, after the explosion? In the film pic, it appears he is........
In the show, he staggers out of the room after the explosion. You see him from the left, then (IIRC) the camera moves and you see the other side of his face as he drops dead to the floor. (Click on the blurry bit to read it.)

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Don’t skip, the rest of the scene is a very good intro to the kind of people the show is about …