1/6 Cb 750 f

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Very nice Ken, great work on the bikes and the backdrop looks superb.

Si:smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I;m no bike guy, but that's a nice clean looking build. Good scenery, the girl in the suit is a nice touch.

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Superb Job Ken....... Looks just like the real deal. Right down to the dent in the tank .......... I like that a lot........

........ But I would like to see Barbie ride it in "heels" :D

Peter

First Name
Gregg
That is just one amazing build.

I think you have found some way to miniaturize the real thing. :smiling3: :smiling3:

Gregg

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Looks so real well done mate really like it

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
awesome build Ken ,i was thinking i was looking at a real one,great work, :D

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all well this and the gsx is on ebay I've been cleaning and fixing the christine dio that will be going on there next.

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi well the highest bid on this is 99p I know, I know I will have more room but 99p I do feel a bit insulted, yes I suppose the raw plastic is probably only a fraction of 99 p but, still that is the only bid on all of the models on there, I think consider how long it takes me to post them, I shan't bother with the rest they are going straight in the bin.

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Ok Ken where's the finished bike.

You just taken pics of a real bike yeah??

That is a fantastic looking model you have built there ( detail is beyond belief that looks any different from the real thing!!!

Awesome

Regards

Robert

D

dougie

This fully deserves the great build, it's like the real deal. Fantastic work there and I look forward to more!

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Looks Damon good Ken....... I like it.......... Looks very realistic mate. 5 Stars from me.

D

Deleted member 3568

Thanks for all the kind words I was pleased how it turned out but tbh I can't see how you could make a bad job of these tamiya kits.

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all well going through some of my old builds I can see how rubbish I am now, I don't know what's happened but take this build for instance, I was told on one forum I was only supposed to post pictures of models not real bikes, I pointed out that there was a coffee cup next to the engine in one of the pics, I took that as a compliment but why can't I do better now, theoretically I should be better now but I seem to be worse, what's happening, has anyone else gone through this, is there any hope I can cure this.

C

CuriousRelic

Ken,

I have followed your builds for quite some time. Your skill and undoubted mastery of this subject have helped me on my own, hmmm,  pitiful efforts in this frustrating at times hobby. If I can attain one tenth of the range of your skill set I will be a happy man. Your doubts are unfounded the magic is there and sometimes you just need to take a deep breath, clear away the shouldas and wouldas and pick a will be. I look forward to your next build.