Fw190 cockpit

First Name
Jimbob
Hi looking for some advice I'm part way through the revell fw190f8 I've looked at lots of photos of the cockpit and I wonder how and what colours to weather it with as the cockpit colours are all very similar I'm utilising the Eduard detail up kit. Any help would be gravely appreciated.

Jim

A

Awins

Hello Jim, I was only watching a you tube video this morning about building and weathering a 190 cockpit. Have a look for Plasmo on youtube. Cant give you any more info at this time because im at work but if you have no luck locating this I will look later when I get home and try to get a link for you.

Hope this helps a little for now. Cheers Alan

First Name
Jimbob
Cheers Alan struggling to make the cockpit realistic with the colours all being very similar just to get it lived in would be good.

Jim

A

Awins

Cheers Alan struggling to make the cockpit realistic with the colours all being very similar just to get it lived in would be good.

Jim

Jim, I cant work out how to add a link sorry. But if you go onto youtube and search for Plasmo. Once you are on that site look for Great Platic Builds and in that section there are videos of that guy building painting and weathering a Fw 190.

Hope this is of help Jim