1/72 Lighting decals needed

A

Airfix627

Hi all, I'm building this kit and screwed up with the painting. I have had to strip all the paint off, thereby losing all the decals. Now I can replace the roundels and numbers.
But I need help with the small detail I.e. the red triangles under cockpit and the black lines on top of the wings the little warning signs etc.
I hope someone can help with this, as the Lighting is being built for a friend who has severe cancer. He was at RAF Brinbrook in the early 1970's, so I am trying to make this in 5 Squadron markings. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

A

Airfix627

Cheers mate, just what I needed. Thanks. Shows that I have been out of the hobby for sometime. Why did I not think of them.

Just an update, I have managed to get 2 sheets of decals from Hannants, 1 for the general markings and one for the specific era of 5 Squadron needed. Thanks once again to Colin m.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Just an update, I have managed to get 2 sheets of decals from Hannants, 1 for the general markings and one for the specific era of 5 Squadron needed. Thanks once again to Colin m.
Nice one, I'm glad it worked out for you. Looking forward to seeing the results on here.