1/72 MB 326 RAAF roulettes

K

Kressy13

Hi all. Have finally got a chance to get back to the work bench so i have decided on a little project to get back into it. This is Itelari's 1/72 scale MB 326. I will be doing it as an aircraft flying with the RAAF roulette's aerobatic team. Nice bright colour scheme. Well better get started.

View attachment 35666

326.jpg

T

T. van Vuuren

Very nice, I have been looking at this kit myself, but the tiptanks are not correct for the SAAF planes. In the 1/48 kit they are the correct shape but the wrong size, in the 1/72 kit they represent the correct size but wrong shape! Just can't win LOL!

Will be wacthing your buils with interest.

Theuns

K

Kressy13

That is true. Their is an aussie company that does the tiptanks in resin, pretty sure they are the correct ones.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi kresten, for 1/72 that cockpit looks mighty fine. Really looking forward to seeing this one come together, i love stuff thats just that little bit unusual/not that well known. Top choice of subject, cheers tony

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Hi Kresten

Great build fantastic cockpit detail on such a small scale you must have good eyesight. Paint has gone on very well. What type of paints are using enamels or acrylics?

Vaughan.

B

Bunkerbarge

What an amazing little kit, your eyesight is certainly better than mine is. Great looking cockpit, especialy when you bear in mind the size.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Coming on beautifully kresten, cant wait to see the finished paint job, cheers tony

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Hi Kresten

The colour scheme is looking great love the orange with very crisp masking you must be pleased with your build so far.

Vaughan

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Hang on, need sunglasses:sunglasses2:. Thats better, nice work Kresten. Going to look the business when it done.

Have fun, John

K

Kressy13

Thanks guys. Most of the decals are on now, then its undercarriage and another clear coat. Will post in aircraft pics when done.

Cheers

Kresten