1/72 PM MODEL Beechcraft AT-11

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Hi everyone Happy New Year here's one of several kits I started last year and never finished. So with renewed enthusiasm I'll be mopping up all WIP from last year along with giving my loft space a much needed makeover all of which should take me until the end of January. My good intentions will continue hopefully though the year giving myself the target of a least a model a month fingers crossed Thanks for looking in and any comments left cheers John

The kit is very basic and of few parts with yellowed decals. IMG_7762.JPG IMG_7766.JPG IMG_7765.JPG IMG_7763.JPG IMG_7764.JPG IMG_7895.JPG

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Ah, completing all those WIP builds, I get a bit of wishful thinking sometimes too!
Actually, I have been chipping away at some of mine and hope to have something to show for it soon.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Actually, I have been chipping away at some of mine and hope to have something to show for it soon.

Likewise. Need a clear bench for the GB ;)

Your Beech is looking good so far John. Try the UV sunlight technique on those decals, they look recoverable and if you are lucky enough to have sun shine (I know it's winter up your end of the planet) they should be ready to use when the main decal stage comes.