1/72 Revell T34/85 (Bedspring)

john i am

SMF Poster
First Name
john
Hi everyone with time being a precious commodity these days I do struggle to get to my bench to do any modelling. But my visit to Cosford and a chat with the lads from the forum as got my mojo levels up again. So I've chosen something small and simple which I might be able to build within my time constraints.

It's a nice little kit from Revell with some nice little details. I plan to add some "bed frames" to the hull and turret to give it further protection from panzerfaust and the like attacks. Hope you like it cheers John. :smiling3:
IMG_9837.JPG IMG_9831.JPG IMG_9832.JPG IMG_9833.JPG IMG_9838.JPG IMG_9839.JPG IMG_9842.JPG

First Name
Si
Hi John,
have looked at this a few times in the LHS....look forward to seeing how you get on with it
Cheers
Si

Jim R

SMF Poster
First Name
Jim
Hi John
I rather like these braille scale kits. I have enjoyed building one or two myself. I can certainly relate to Cosford being a mojo boost. Looking forward to seeing this come together. Adding the extra 'armour' will create a unique model.
Jim

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
First Name
Allen
Afternoon John,
This is going to be real nice with the bed springs on it. I like Braille scale armor too, but there are not enough optivisors in the world to help me. Will it be a stand alone build or will you set it in a scene (if time permits)???
Prost
Allen