1 72 scale 15cm sig s p sun on base.

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Hi guys
latest sp gun as you cant get a kit of this gun I converted a panzer 1 ausf b and a 15 cm gun kits and scratch built
the rest ( as the full size was converted).and added a bike to the base (wheels are a bit naff though) the rivets were archer decals.
p s the coin in pic is a 20p for size.DSCN5587.JPG DSCN5594.JPG DSCN5595.JPG DSCN5602.JPG DSCN5606.JPG DSCN5608.JPG DSCN5611.JPG DSCN5612.JPG DSCN5614.JPG DSCN5615.JPG DSCN5616.JPG DSCN5619.JPG DSCN5620.JPG DSCN5623.JPG DSCN5625.JPG DSCN5626.JPG

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Beautiful.
Thanks for comments Dave I think its time i found ànother forum dont get a lot of feedback on here anymore I aĺways add a little of the history and method of build but its a waste of time.
probably no one interested in 1 72 scale.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Thanks for comments Dave I think its time i found ànother forum dont get a lot of feedback on here anymore I aĺways add a little of the history and method of build but its a waste of time.

I think we've all run out of superlatives when talking about your builds!:D

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Thanks Papa.
Thanks Dave.
Dont expect superlatives on every build Dave just a press of the like tab will do if its liked if not just say why .
I can do with some guidence now and again as most modelers do

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Let me first say Barry, absolutely beautiful work as usual, the scratch work is spot on and I'm always amazed at the quality of your teeny-tiny work;)
In the past I've felt the same way at times, just check your number of views and you will see your work is always well viewed though many neglect to comment.
Just human nature at times you know:confused:

I my self try to make it a point to give some encouraging words as often as I can as I know they're always appreciated on my end.
Summer months do have many folks following other interests, vacations and all, I know winter is my busiest modeling time.

So don't take it to heart, don't deprive us of your excellent skills and info, hang in there bub:cool:;)

Jim:smiling3:

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Let me first say Barry, absolutely beautiful work as usual, the scratch work is spot on and I'm always amazed at the quality of your teeny-tiny work;)
In the past I've felt the same way at times, just check your number of views and you will see your work is always well viewed though many neglect to comment.
Just human nature at times you know:confused:

I my self try to make it a point to give some encouraging words as often as I can as I know they're always appreciated on my end.
Summer months do have many folks following other interests, vacations and all, I know winter is my busiest modeling time.

So don't take it to heart, don't deprive us of your excellent skills and info, hang in there bub:cool:;)

Jim:smiling3:
Thanks for the kind words Jim :smiling3:

D

Doug Hughes

That's absolutely fantastic, Barry. It proves what great work can be done with 1/72 scale armour if you can work with such tiny detail. I was particularly struck by the weathering on the Panzer 1, and by the tracks. They're moulded as one with the wheels in the kit, but the way you've differentiated between tracks and wheels with your paintwork is just amazing.

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Thanks Doug appreciate your comments .