1 72 scale scratch built 35.5mm super heavy howitzer

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Hi guys
have finished my scratch built dio of the german super heavy howitzer using the plans scaled to 1 72 and a part built 1 35 scale model of the gun from soar art.
I made the gun so it could elevate ( not that I am going to play with it) .the trees are a first for me using seafoam and it works great.DSCN5354.JPG DSCN5358.JPG new pics 051.jpg super gun 1 (1).jpg super gun 1 (2).jpg super gun 1 (3).jpg super gun 1 (4).jpg super gun 1 (5).jpg super gun 1 (6).jpg super gun 1 (7).jpg super gun 1 (8).jpg super gun 1 (9).jpg super gun 1 (10).jpg super gun 1 (11).jpg super gun 1 (12).jpg super gun 1 (13).jpg super gun 1 (14).jpg super gun 1 (15).jpg super gun 1 (16).jpg super gun 1 (17).jpg
hope you like any comments welcome.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Now that's a biggun...big gun see what I did there.
Great scratch build that.
The trees are good as well

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great stunning scratch work,Barry,real nice base and figures as well,
do like your trees,so well done,;):D

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
great stunning scratch work,Barry,real nice base and figures as well,
do like your trees,so well done,;):D
Thanks mon. Trees are so easy to do and they can be used with 1 35 scale get back to me if you want any details.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Thanks mon. Trees are so easy to do and they can be used with 1 35 scale get back to me if you want any details.
ta Barry that would be great and I,think a lot of the others,would like a bit of a tutorial,on making them
as well,I find ,i do try to make them,but never real happy with the,out come on them,;)

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
ta Barry that would be great and I,think a lot of the others,would like a bit of a tutorial,on making them
as well,I find ,i do try to make them,but never real happy with the,out come on them,;)
There is a tutorial on the web somewhere Mon will see if I can find it ,if not will do one myself.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
There is a tutorial on the web somewhere Mon will see if I can find it ,if not will do one myself.
that would be great Barry,I think the hardest part is getting the foliage to look good,that makes it,;)