1 72 scale Sturmtiger dio

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Excellent build Barry. I do like the squashed oil drum - nice touch and that sort of addition makes for a more interesting build.

Good to see someone else who does piles of rubble too. You can never have too much of the stuff.

I like Caesar Miniature figures 'cos they are hard plastic. (At least the set I have is) When are Airfix and all the other 1/72 figure makers going to get rid of that awful soft stuff?

Top work for sure. Well done.

Ron

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Fantastic work Barry, one would think it 1/35 instead of 1/72!
Great lay out, detail and color.....very nice:thumb2:

Jim

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great work,Barry,for the scale,do like all the added,bits and bobs,great camo :thumb2:

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Excellent build Barry. I do like the squashed oil drum - nice touch and that sort of addition makes for a more interesting build.

Good to see someone else who does piles of rubble too. You can never have too much of the stuff.

I like Caesar Miniature figures 'cos they are hard plastic. (At least the set I have is) When are Airfix and all the other 1/72 figure makers going to get rid of that awful soft stuff?

Top work for sure. Well done.

Ron

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Thanks for comments guys and gal .
Ron ceaser figs are the best in 1 72 but you still have to slice the fine flash off rather than scrape as you can with plastic. glad you like the rubble .