120mm Eighth Army Figure

• Thread starter Deleted member 6559
  • Start date

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
A wonderful duo Peter. It would be nice to know what they are talking about. The base has come out really well. Another PDiddy masterpiece. Well done sir:thumb2::cool:

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Thanks Richard - glad you like how it turned out.

No, 80's music ain't my scene I'm afraid. Being older, my taste goes further back - Led Zeppelin, Cream, Love, Family, Rolling Stones, Vinegar Joe etc etc, and NO prog! I'm educating my guitar-wielding son on the heroes of the era.....
Vinegar Joe.Wow that was Elkie brookes and Robert Palmer.Im into me 60s stuff except prog like ELP and yes.Im bit of a music
Thanks Richard - glad you like how it turned out.

No, 80's music ain't my scene I'm afraid. Being older, my taste goes further back - Led Zeppelin, Cream, Love, Family, Rolling Stones, Vinegar Joe etc etc, and NO prog! I'm educating my guitar-

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Peter.
Great scene, I can imagine the squady saying ". Any funny business mate and you'll get a taste of cold steel. "

Yes Motown , Chicago blues, JJ Cale , EC The Stones , Annie Harris , Hendrix and some Classics

John

SteveH

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stephen
Very Cpl Jones, Mr Race :smiling:

Lovely finish Peter, great base and superb figures.

The music is another story though, each to their own, and there is plenty of variety out there

What next?

Regards

Steve H

D

Deleted member 6559

Thank you Steve

As you say, the music is all about taste - we've got Steps, Blue and Saara Alto at the cricket ground tonight. I rest my case.

Next, I'm going to work on some more of Richard's figures. Possibly a three man France 1940 vignette, then another four man Eastern Front. That will keep me busy.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
:upside: well enjoy,!
What's next after this superb piece of work .?
John

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
I know a good dentist in Hamburg.....ahhahahahahahahahha love it.... super funny.. this should be the name of your vignette... LOOOOL

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Sorry Peter If I had read your post again I would have seen what you were going to do. Duh:tired:

I should have noticed Eastern Front ! Perhaps too much Tamiya Thin today.
John .