2000 Kawasaki ZX-12R Ninja

B

Bunkerbarge

Lovely job, very realistic and the graphics are quite stunning. My own favourite bit though is the realism of the cycle parts and this model really does look like a real motorcycle.

Where did you get the rider? I wouldn't mind one of her for one of my bikes.

T

TheCat30

\ said:
Lovely job, very realistic and the graphics are quite stunning. My own favourite bit though is the realism of the cycle parts and this model really does look like a real motorcycle.Where did you get the rider? I wouldn't mind one of her for one of my bikes.
Hi Richard - The figure is from a company named "American Diorama".

Cheers

F

Fenlander

Very nice, like the chrome on the pipes. Very nicely done.

M

mark stonham

very nice bike hope mine comes out like this. is the pipes upgrades

B

Bikecrazidanny

Hey there, just wondered if you could remember if this came with different colour ZX12r decals as I want to do this bike but with a different colour that I haven't seen done yet ? Can anyone who has made this bike help me out ???

Cheers..

T

TheCat30

\ said:
very nice bike hope mine comes out like this. is the pipes upgrades
Thanks, the pipes came with the kit. This is a really nice kit. A most build kit.

T

TheCat30

\ said:
Hey there, just wondered if you could remember if this came with different colour ZX12r decals as I want to do this bike but with a different colour that I haven't seen done yet ? Can anyone who has made this bike help me out ??? Cheers..
There's only one set of decals, but they would blend with any colour. The kit actually comes in a transparent green. I applied primer and then paint it Metallic Red. If I'm not mistaken the ZX12R wording decal is only on one color.