A-1J Skyrider (Tamiya, 1/48)

HAWKERHUNTER

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Hi Roman. Well done on another great build. I never really looked at the Skyrider before but I have to say that looking at your model it really is a great looking aircraft. Fantastic job. I have to ask you Roman, I havent been on this forum for long but the speed and quality of your building is amazing. I have two questions, How many models have you built and what do you do with them all. Once again, well done on a great build.

V

Vajled

thx Hawker,

Well, now I'm curentlly at home on my free days and have a lot of time. But usually I'm working in rotation one month - one month free (oil jobs) and when you can see I'm per year free arround 6 months :smiling3: good for modelling

Every day when I'm freen I'm work on my models for about 6-8 hrs, when you count for one model if I finish it in 7 days its's a great spended time... and of course usually working with acrilylic colors and dont need to wait for drying of colors...

Usually my production is arround 20 models per year (when I'm on job - home roatiton)

And I have one big shelve where I have my models :smiling3:

Cheers,

Roman

D

dubster72

Brilliant work as ever Roman, I'm running out of things to say with your builds! This one is so finely detailed & somehow so realistic, you'd think it was a picture of a Skyraider, not a scale model.

As always, the 5 stars are yours & good luck at the competition!

Cheers

Patrick

A

andyrobs

Hi Roman, I don't like it......I LOVE IT!!!! Another masterpiece mate, and a worthy competition winner. A big 5 stars from me

Cheers, Andrew

C

Caledonia

Hi Roman, as close to perfection as a model can get, 5 Star from me too. Cheers Derek

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Lovely job Roman,I'd expect nothing less from your production line and a man of your abilities :smiling3:

Your shading is extra special on this one and an object lesson in how to do it without over doing it,beautiful.

The "Skyraider" could certainly lift a serious load,no wonder they kept it going for so long.

Cheers

Steve

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Outstanding build there Roman some great photos 5*. Good luck with the competition a sure winner!.

Vaughan

Last edited by a moderator:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
One amazingly beautiful model.

Best of luck with the competition Roman....

Ron

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Roman, APSOLUTNO PREKRASNA!!! It looks like a winner to me , good luck with the competition, cheers tony

First Name
Michael
What a beauty!!! Good lick with the comp, let us know how it goes, she looks like a winner to me. M

M

mobear

if thats the finished plane then O M G,the only way its a loser is if the judges are bribed,hard pushed to see any others better than this one

the bears are TEAM ROMAN all the way

mobear

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well Roman. What is left to say?

The build is clean, the paint is as perfect as I could ever hope to see and the photos show all the detail perfect.

I hope that you do well in the contest and will let us know how you got on.

Somehow, five stars don't even come close...

Ian -wondering just what you could do it you slowed down to a pace we could keep up with - M