A massive thank you to jens!

Jack10

First Name
Jack
Just a quick post to say a big thank you to my friend Jens who I met on here. I arrived home from work today to be greeted by this beast that the postman brought me... IMG_2849.JPG
Due to a mix up he ended up being sent 2 of the same model and rather than return it and get his money back he decided to send it on to me! What a gent.

This hobby is still very new to me but it has helped me a lot to deal with my depression and anxiety and jens has been a great help with that too .

Also a big thank you to all members on here, always providing useful help and advice and positive feedback on my builds/figures. It really is the friendliest forum out there :smiling3:

Cheers, jack

Jens Andrée

First Name
Jens
Well, I got two by mistake and I rather make someone happy than trying to sell it. :smiling3:
It's perhaps not the most exciting model in the world, but it's bonkers, and the two 1/144 scale Maus that comes with the Landkreuzer are so cute that it makes a fun build!

Have fun Jack and take it slow and use tape or something to hold the railings in place before you glue them, the rest is easy - and painting this kit is really fun!

col68

First Name
colin
Very nice of you jens. I hope you enjoy building them jack.