A question for the shop

T

tag

Hope this is in the right place now

Sorry don't know who to address this to as its a question for the shop:

Are you able to order direct the Kit I'm after is a Revell Kit: Product ID : 85-4260;

Monogram 1/24 Tom Daniel Rommel's Rod Plastic Model Kit

I have tried Revell Uk and they told me there's a shipment due in this December but I cant order it but a retailer can the local shop isn't really bothered as this is the 2nd year I've been asking them with no joy as the shop never contacted Revell

Tried Evilbay they all seem to be in US so postage is more than the kit

Cheers

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I've checked my suppliers and none of them have stock or are even listing it, if you remind me next month I will look again

M

m1ks

I've mentioned in the duplicate post John, this is a very old kit, i remember seeing these years ago and i'm pretty sure they're OOP

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I may be but it's still listed on Revell's website Monogram 1/24 Tom Daniel Rommel's Rod Plastic Model Kit doesn't say anything about it being current or not

T

tag

Thanks for the reply John

I have spoke to Revell UK and they say

shipment due in this December
probably about 75 kits they're still listed in 2010 catalogue and on there website

M

m1ks

I noted somewhere recently that this was re-issued stateside 2009 so it should be hovering around somewhere, did see it on a website, (sorry don't recall which), in the UK for about £28

Have to admit, though the custom scene doesn't typically appeal i'd quite fancy a bash at this myself.

B

Bunkerbarge

Here's one:

MONOGRAM 1/24 ROMMEL,S ROD THE DESERT FOX,S KOMMAND KAR on eBay (end time 19-Dec-10 19:32:11 GMT)

and there are also quite a few of them in the States so have a look through and see if any of them ship internationally.

T

tag

Thanks lads for the help took the plunge and brought it been looking for one a couple of years

in the States so have a look
considered it but shipping is usually expensive

Tar for your help John its appreciated

M

m1ks

As OP says, stacks of them in the US, but shipping from most kit sellers stateside is exhorbitant, typically you're looking at £25 - £35 to ship an average 48th scale kit, unless it's super rare it's just crazy.

Hopefully you'll be showing the build on here Tag?

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I've got a new supplier that I've not used before, I've just checked and they are listing MON 14260 ROMMEL'S ROD £23.49 1:24, all it says is due date current 10, I have no idea what that means but I will find out for you on Monday when they open.