A road somewhere in Crimea 20th March 2014

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
Congrats Peter. Even if competition was light, your diorama is still befitting an award, so great job and well done on the prize.
Thanks Joe appreciate the comment......... Although, judging be the build standard (and it was really quite something) of the members at IPMS, had there been anyone else entered a diorama, I'd have struggled.

Z

Ziper_it

Excellent work Peter.

It really gives the idea of action.

Francesco

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
\ said:
Excellent work Peter.
It really gives the idea of action.

Francesco
Thanks francesco for your kind comment.......... and the stop decal worked really well. :smiling3:

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
\ said:
I took this over to the IPMS at Farnborough last night ....... and in the face of some very stiff competion I won FIRST PRIZE in the Diorama section........ Well, in truth their wasn't really that much competion actually. I was the only entrant in that section last night.......... but hell, any victory is a victory as far as I'm concerned. :D
I need to find a club like that lol. If you don't enter you cant win, so a win is a win and congratulations.

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
\ said:
I need to find a club like that lol. If you don't enter you cant win, so a win is a win and congratulations.
Thanks Steve ......... What made it worse was, it was the first time I'd been over there. :D

First Name
Robert
I like this dio very much especially the woman who is a man dressed like a woman who is trying to see her sister or is it brother!! ( heh we will never know'!!!!!!

You have got the weathering spot on and I like the poses of the soldiers.

Now the vehicle is exceptional and I remember the build from before

Awesome all round

Robert

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Good job, peter, like the scenario, was there ever any doubt they were Russianso_O No Jim! don't do it!---AARGH! ok--ok......no politics!..............WOOF!............I'm ok now:oops: Great job! my friend ;)

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
\ said:
I like this dio very much especially the woman who is a man dressed like a woman who is trying to see her sister or is it brother!! ( heh we will never know'!!!!!!
You have got the weathering spot on and I like the poses of the soldiers.

Now the vehicle is exceptional and I remember the build from before

Awesome all round

Robert
Thanks Robert. Very much appreciate the comments.

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
:confused:

\ said:
Good job, peter, like the scenario, was there ever any doubt they were Russianso_O No Jim! don't do it!---AARGH! ok--ok......no politics!..............WOOF!............I'm ok now:oops: Great job! my friend ;)
Thanks Jim ......... Very much appreciate the comments. ........ and yes, as it turns out they were (or are) Russian but they are all volunteers and none of them are in the Russian Army. Mr Putin says so........................ They just happen to be volunteers who aren't in the army who own a lot of tanks ???? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
:confused:
Thanks Jim ......... Very much appreciate the comments. ........ and yes, as it turns out they were (or are) Russian but they are all volunteers and none of them are in the Russian Army. Mr Putin says so........................ They just happen to be volunteers who aren't in the srmy who own a lot of tanks ???? :confused:
Yeah! right!...............and Obama loves America!! View attachment 111075

th?&id=JN.3hdj4KTd7CQSXblqFHe6fA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

PhilJ

SMF Supporter
First Name
Phil
Nice work Peter, love the fencing and the Russian drums, great dio

Phil

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
\ said:
Nice work Peter, love the fencing and the Russian drums, great dio
Phil
Thanks Phil Much appreciated ..........and you get the star prize. You are the first person to notice the colours on the drums :smiling3:

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
\ said:
That is amazing work, truly amazing.
Thanks Ken Much appreciated............. Amazing ? Not as amazing as your rigging. But I'll go with "a bit amazing" for this one.

D

Deleted member 3568

Sorry but it is amazing work, not a bit amazing.

PhilJ

SMF Supporter
First Name
Phil
\ said:
Thanks Phil Much appreciated ..........and you get the star prize. You are the first person to notice the colours on the drums :smiling3:
Boom! I'll take that, it's all in the detail mate!