A5M2b "Claude", Special Hobby 1/32

B

BigZimmo

Hi folks!!!

News from my workbench: it's Special Hobby's "A5M2b Claude" in 1/32 scale. You all know shortrun kits and know about the difficulties with the assembly. Also with the "Claude". But it was nothing you can not cope with.
Built out of the box. Colours from Revell, Gunze and Vallejo.
Pilots are from CMK....absolutely great!!!

Cheers
Stefan:smiling3:

Claude 01.jpg Claude 02.jpg Claude 03.jpg Claude 04.jpg Claude 05.jpg Claude 06.jpg Claude 07.jpg Claude 08.jpg Claude 09.jpg Claude 10.jpg Claude 11.jpg

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Beautifully built and presented Stefan, ive always liked the claude , a bit like the zeros granddad! the pilots look great and i love how you've used a simple bamboo placemat and the velvet background to give a fantastic japanese feel to the photos , superb vision , cheers tony

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Very nice build Stefan, love the presentation.

These kits can be a real challenge but in 1/32 it is often short run kits as the only way to get a particular subject. I have one of their Yak 3 kits in the stash which will be a far cry from the Tamiyas I have been building just lately.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Very nice & superb photo's!:cool:

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
A fantastically looking Aircraft and something rarely seen.
I really like the way you have displayed your work too giving it the oriental look and feel to this.

Kind regards

Robert

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Awesome result Stefan! I really like the presentation, the bamboo place mat makes a great base!

First Name
Gwyn
Great model Stefan, I love the paint job on the figures.