ABC War Robot

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Calling it done

ABC War Robot

Base is cheep £land picture frame , wall and floor is polystyrene cut and shaped to look derelict and painted in Vallejo model colour sky grey then weathered with AK interactive striking grime for dark green vehicles, the piping is e-cigarette cartridges glued together and painted in Vallejo hull red , then glossed in revell clear gloss and hairsprayed and then given a coat of Vallejo model colour natural grey , then wetted with water and chipped using a toothbrush

The wire support at the top is a piece of sprue panted in different browns and given a dry brush of Vallejo model colour natural steel and given a wash of AK interactive streaking rust , the wire is an old charging cable , the poster is one I found on the net and resized it

I did want to put more on the base but it didn't look as I would like so I just left it off , less is more

So here it isIMG_6508.JPGIMG_6507.JPGIMG_6506.JPG IMG_6505.JPG

P

Polux

Looks magnificent Alan!!
You nailed this small base... It give a nice "dimension" and volume at the figure ;)

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Brilliant! :cool:
Where did you get the kit?o_O

I remember the days reading 2000AD comics........:rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 4203

Wow! Amazing weathering, it really does look fantastic :D
It does look really cool; I used to read 2000AD up until around 2015 but there are still some great storylines and things of that sorts to follow:smiling3: