Academy 1/48: Mirage IIIc IAF

B

BigZimmo

Hi guys!!!
More news from my workbench.
I have always been on fighting with metallic paintwork. Now the fairly simple Academy kit of the Mirage IIIc should become a new experimental object.
Painted with Revell 90 and Dark Aluminum from Vallejo.
The result can be seen here. My model shows an Israeli Mirage IIIc. It certainly works even better, but I am quite satisfied.

Have a nice weekend......:thumb2:
Stefan:cool:

comp_Mirage IDF (1).jpgcomp_Mirage IDF (2).jpgcomp_Mirage IDF (3).jpgcomp_Mirage IDF (4).jpgcomp_Mirage IDF (5).jpgcomp_Mirage IDF (6).jpgcomp_Mirage IDF (7).jpgcomp_Mirage IDF (8).jpgcomp_Mirage IDF (9).jpgcomp_Mirage IDF (10).jpgcomp_Mirage IDF (11).jpgcomp_Mirage IDF (12).jpgcomp_Mirage IDF (13).jpgcomp_Mirage IDF (14).jpgcomp_Mirage IDF (15).jpg

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Stefan,
very good, - metallic finishes are the most difficult to achieve well! Strangely I agree with Ian - the Mirage is not an aircraft that appeals to me either
Dave

B

BigZimmo

Thanks for your comments, mates. I'm glad that you like my new experiment in metallic paintwork.
But now it's time for a little break.......holidays in Greece (Kos)!!!:upside:

Cheers.....
Stefan:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nice Mirage Stefan, looks to me like you've won the metallic battle. Unlike the others I do like the shape of the Mirage, just to be different ;)