After a good cordless mini drill

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Afternoon

My parkside mini drill is playing up, bit annoying as it's not used much, so been looking around for a cordless one.

Found a Goxawee and Randell on Amazon, not expensive in the region of £25 or so? I know that Dremal are good but for the use it will get, they are too expensive.

Can anybody pass on advice and feedback on their experiences of drills

Ta bob

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Afternoon

My parkside mini drill is playing up, bit annoying as it's not used much, so been looking around for a cordless one.

Found a Goxawee and Randell on Amazon, not expensive in the region of £25 or so? I know that Dremal are good but for the use it will get, they are too expensive.

Can anybody pass on advice and feedback on their experiences of drills

Ta bob

If you're only wanting a light duty tool....................
https://www.scale-models.co.uk/threads/tacklife-rechargeable-rotary-tool-review.40311/
It works very well for plastic & light wood. It sits on my bench, ready to hand - great for those 30 second jobs - the charge lasts quite a while. Two collets mean that you can fit a whole range of cutting, grinding polishing tools - and drilling with PCB drills.
Not bad quality - not Dremel, but at the price, good value!
Dave

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Cheers Dave

Will have a good read

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Still looking around

Found a dremil stylo 2050 for £45, nice and small but not a lot of accessories? Not for heavy use but ideal for plastic etc

It's not cordless but interest free for 5 monthdmd, so very tempting.

Last edited: