AFV 1/35 SCALE STURMTIGER.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
All this fuss over a lil Ol sturmtiger? Why you jes tell em John you only getting started!
Wake em all up with the next one.:thumb2:
Cheers Rick H.

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
John,
Just gone through the build from start to finish, only one word - superb.
Cheers,
Mike.

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Hi John, just had a catch up, I've been following this the whole way through & it's been interesting, with lots of new techniques. A top build with a great result! :thumb2:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi John

sorry, missed the great reveal - just been catching up

Looks great with the illuminations :thumb2::thumb2:
Thanks
All this fuss over a lil Ol sturmtiger? Why you jes tell em John you only getting started!
Wake em all up with the next one.:thumb2:
Cheers Rick H.
Rick.....thank you for the vote of confidence.:smiling2:
John,
Just gone through the build from start to finish, only one word - superb.
Cheers,
Mike.
Hi Mike ..... Thank you, kind of you to say.
Hi John, just had a catch up, I've been following this the whole way through & it's been interesting, with lots of new techniques. A top build with a great result! :thumb2:
Graeme..... Thank you, glad you stayed with it and enjoyed it.
Thanks guys.
John.

D

Daniel Horvath

Hi there John just caught up with your masterpiece! Very well done mister you should be very proud of your achievement ! Turned out superb! Looking forward to your next project! Make sure you put it in the diorama section ehehe all the best regards Danny

Reactions: JR

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi there John just caught up with your masterpiece! Very well done mister you should be very proud of your achievement ! Turned out superb! Looking forward to your next project! Make sure you put it in the diorama section ehehe all the best regards Danny
Danny ...... He of warm places :smiling2: hi mate hope you well . Thank you for your comments. I never know where to put things, can I move it to dios. At the moment is just a building ! May be a mod can do it for me.
Had enough trouble yesterday setting some new Dec phones up !
John .

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Danny ...... He of warm places :smiling2: hi mate hope you well . Thank you for your comments. I never know where to put things, can I move it to dios. At the moment is just a building ! May be a mod can do it for me.
Had enough trouble yesterday setting some new Dec phones up !
John .

John, just re-post the finished pictures in the Finished Dios section and add a link to here to view the WIP.

Cheers,
Richard

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thoroughly enjoyed this thread, bravo sir.
Thanks Paul. :smiling2:
John, just re-post the finished pictures in the Finished Dios section and add a link to here to view the WIP.

Cheers,
Richard
Very kind of you Richard, thanks. Suppose I should start in the armour section then move to dios. I remember the time ( in the other house ) when we just had a few sections, much easier :smiling2:
John.

Strenko J

Faithful rabble apprentice
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
John, amazing, fantastic, superbly Done, excellent detail, etc etc,,,your thought process in pulling this all together is at a level that I can hope to achieve some day in this hobby.
I could go on and on with accolades and praise and I think this is one of your very best !!!!!!!

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
John, amazing, fantastic, superbly Done, excellent detail, etc etc,,,your thought process in pulling this all together is at a level that I can hope to achieve some day in this hobby.
I could go on and on with accolades and praise and I think this is one of your very best !!!!!!!

Thanks Joe........ I have to say the mojo flowed well on this.
Just seen your KV , think your well and truely there buddy .
John .

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Hi John

A bit late catching up, great build, I especially like the atmospheric night photos. Great job

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi John

A bit late catching up, great build, I especially like the atmospheric night photos. Great job
Thank you Peter. Kind of you to say.
Did you notice the drain cover !
John .