Aichi "val" Dive Bomber

G

GEEDUBBYA

Hi guys,

well its been awhile, but I havent stopped building. I just got kinda sidetracked creating a labor union where I work.

Anyway, todays build was hasegawa's 1:48th scale Aichi type 99 "Val" dive bomber, best known for its role at pearl harbor by us folks in the states.

So, here she sits in my driveway after about 2 hrs paint and build time.

have a good day all,

Greg

B

Bunkerbarge

Nice one Greg. Have you ever thought of taking a photo of your entire air force? You must have a few in total to make a pretty impressive group shot.

G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy bunker,

One word........."logistics" lol. or three words...."massive troop movement" lol.

Yes I have considered it, but havent brought myself to do it as of yet.

The thoughts I have had was maybe having an "airfield" backdrop printed at the local office supply store for the photo (if i were to do it) and have the planes lined up along the "tarmac' so to speak. I could still use my driveway for the tarmac and the backdrop would just give it abit of realism.

But, thats gonna have to wait for now, like I said, i am currently forming a labor union where i work and i am the "ring leader" lol, or as the company would like to call me, 'the trouble maker".

However, I hope to have all of that wrapped up in the very near future although we have yet to vote, so i am looking at it being atleast another month before we get all of that settled.

Anyway, rest assured, when/if I do make a group photo, it will be posted here.

have a good day,

greg