AIRFIX 1/400 DAS BOOT U-BOAT.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Nice job Si.Particularly like the top right image .... Looks like its just broken the surface.
Thanks Colin, being so small it is a pain to get a good shot, well for me anyway lol. Glad you like it though.

Si:smiling3:

C

CDW

All this practice on little iddy biddy stuff seems to be paying off mate.

If you're not careful I'll be sending you some little lead figures to paint ... That'll sort you out :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
All this practice on little iddy biddy stuff seems to be paying off mate.If you're not careful I'll be sending you some little lead figures to paint ... That'll sort you out :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:
You can cocoa- cocoa mate...me and figures are still at odds...grrrrrrrrrrrr.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Nice build Si. You've got some great movement to the 'oggin too.

These diddy subs make up into a nice model, don't they?....As long as you remember where you last left the thing when working on it!!!!!

I picked mine up twice, thinking it was a pencil.....

Should have gone to spec-saver!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Brilliant once again.... Good job
Thanks John, glad you dropped by and for the nice comment :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Nice build Si. You've got some great movement to the 'oggin too.These diddy subs make up into a nice model, don't they?....As long as you remember where you last left the thing when working on it!!!!!

I picked mine up twice, thinking it was a pencil.....

Should have gone to spec-saver!
Bit small for my liking, especially if you have a few shakes lol. But, this turned out rather well, I think Alan sent me this to test me :smiling3:

I was terrified of dropping the thing they are that small and the parts are minuscule! I thought, if I drop this part in my shed it is lost for ever as I will never find it.

First Name
Gregg
\ said:
Bit small for my liking, especially if you have a few shakes lol. But, this turned out rather well, I think Alan sent me this to test me :smiling3: I was terrified of dropping the thing they are that small and the parts are minuscule! I thought, if I drop this part in my shed it is lost for ever as I will never find it.

I hadn't realized how small it was, 'Brilliant' but just imagine if you had dropped some the bits in that sea, you would have had to send some-ones submersible down to find them!

Makes a change from carpet monstersView attachment 72330

This is what my 4yr old grandson said they look like!

Gregg

Carpet Monster.jpg

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
I hadn't realized how small it was, 'Brilliant' but just imagine if you had dropped some the bits in that sea, you would have had to send some-ones submersible down to find them!Makes a change from carpet monstersView attachment 71733

This is what my 4yr old grandson said they look like!

Gregg
Thanks Gregg, yeah lost in great silicone sea...that would have been easier to search than the shed floor lol. Carpet monsters...superb!

Glad you like it mate, zipped through Hull last weekend on our way back from our caravan at Easington.