AIRFIX MK1 SPITFIRE 1/72

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
That is a nice little Spit Peter, looks great, nice addition to the 109 you did.

Si:smiling3:

D

dubster72

That's very nice Peter, good work on the camo. I wish I could build as quickly as you!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice work Peter, she looks great keep up the good work, :smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Did you do a pin wash Peter? The lines are quite pronounced, wondering if it was the deep lines in the recessed panels or if you highlighted them.

Emma, Airfix's 1/72 Spitfires are great kits if you wanted to try your new found skills. They are relatively cheap, simple to build and fit together nicely. The paint schemes on most are easy enough to apply, but of course you can paint them any colour if you wanted something a little different. If you wanted help as you went I'm sure many of us here could walk you through the stages as you go. Buy one and take the plunge, you'll enjoy it.

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
\ said:
Did you do a pin wash Peter? The lines are quite pronounced, wondering if it was the deep lines in the recessed panels or if you highlighted them. Emma, Airfix's 1/72 Spitfires are great kits if you wanted to try your new found skills. They are relatively cheap, simple to build and fit together nicely. The paint schemes on most are easy enough to apply, but of course you can paint them any colour if you wanted something a little different. If you wanted help as you went I'm sure many of us here could walk you through the stages as you go. Buy one and take the plunge, you'll enjoy it.
I did have ago at highlighting the panel lines with some kind of sucsses.

Peter t