AK Interactive Weathering Mag No2 Pre-Order Special

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
AK Interactive had just announced their second book, No1 sold out fast, so just to give me some idea of how many to get of No2 I'm offering it for pre-order and a special delivery price of just £1, it should be in stock this month and will be sent out as soon as it's in, you can find more info here

If you order anything else at the same time the £1 delivery won't show and your order will only be sent out when the magazine comes in to stock.

P

phalinmegob

thanks john , hope the stunning model from issue one is still in there...............

F

Fenlander

I take it you are not referring to a plastic one lol. I do seem to remember seeing a picture of some scantily clad young lady, totally inappropriate dress for the modelling bench, she would get glue all over her.........

Seriously though, anyone using these AK Interactive products. I know it is easy to make your own washes and such from oils but I have to say that the consistency that can be achieved using these washes and filters certainly takes the guess work out of things, I love them.

P

phalinmegob

i have a good few off them and love them,planning on getting most of them. the rust wash and streaks plus rain marks are great.