Allen's WnW's WWI Halberstadt CI.II (revisited)

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Another well deserved gong Allen , cheers tony

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Well, you've had enough praise I reckon;)...... however, it's been pointed out to me by a certain individual, that the animal kingdom has been under represented in said praise.:thinking:......
Therefore, Cohan has compelled me to add his thoughts to the esteemed list..... "WELL DONE INDEED ALLEN:hugging-face:fantastic builds which are a pleasure to look at :cool:,I think......"
..... Ok,ok,enough already,his head's going to explode with all this adulation,get back to your breakfast of those yummy waxworms:tongue-out2:.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Message from Mom, just for that remark you can spend the next six months in the celler and suffer if you must.
Cool much Olderthanme!!! I just picked up my new big ration of Wagner's finest, Thursday, for my suffering!!!...

Congratulations, Allen. A well deserved prize.
Thank you my friend! I hope you are well and enjoying the retirement, Andrea...

Another well deserved gong Allen , cheers tony
Thanks Tony! I guess they're like B**bs and come in pairs......sometimes...

Well, you've had enough praise I reckon;)...... however, it's been pointed out to me by a certain individual, that the animal kingdom has been under represented in said praise.:thinking:......
Therefore, Cohan has compelled me to add his thoughts to the esteemed list..... "WELL DONE INDEED ALLEN:hugging-face:fantastic builds which are a pleasure to look at :cool:,I think......"
..... Ok,ok,enough already,his head's going to explode with all this adulation,get back to your breakfast of those yummy waxworms:tongue-out2:.
Much too kind Mr. Smiff and a big thank you to Cohan too!!! Still gotta ketchup with you Buddy. Sorry to hear you gave up on the Albatros though...Best wishes to Rach too...

Prost (with crickets for Cohan)
Allen