AMT Surf Woody

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looks great ,Patrick,like the wood grain side,s and the colors do work,real well done,:D

P

PWick

looks great ,Patrick,like the wood grain side,s and the colors do work,real well done,:D
Thanks Monica, just finalising the build, alloy tube exhaust tips, tyre weathering, tyre decals and hopefully an inside shelf for board storage/carrying.

P

PWick

Thanks Ian. The very short board comes coffin shaped so I re-shaped it. The ones in these photo's are some home cast and from other kits. Im just fine detailing later today.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thanks Ian. The very short board comes coffin shaped so I re-shaped it. The ones in these photo's are some home cast and from other kits. Im just fine detailing later today.
Home cast eh, it's just that I'm looking for something like that for the Samba bus I've just finished. ( hint hint )

P

PWick

Home cast eh, it's just that I'm looking for something like that for the Samba bus I've just finished. ( hint hint )
Most boards I've made have been of reasonably thick plasticard warmed to put a curve in them and a few decals from the spares bin.
These are some I made for the Surfite & Tiki Hut kit, you get one in the kit, and I use that as a template........
42_zpshdu9mgug.jpg

P

PWick

So I've finished this build, please see the final pics on 'Completed Civilian Vehicles'.