Ancient Vans

P

Polux

Hi friends!

I'm just wondering myself is that model real exist? Maybe a Rover one or similar?

I'm searching ancient and old vans, like the Ford Thames or similar. Anyone knows if there are some kits about these kind? Not the Wagen one...... :P

Thanks for all

Polux

View attachment 80738

DSC_0036.JPG

P

Polux

Have you ever seen a Ford Thames van model Kit? I'm searching it, and only found the diecast version :sad:

I'm searching a retro vand or trucks!

First Name
Richard
Hi Polux,

I only know of AMT, ERTL and Monogram they made a lot of vintage models of Ford but if they have a Thames I cant tell you.

I used ''amt, ertl, monogram vintage model kits'' in Google.

Cheers Richi

yambam26

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ben
Hi polux

As richi says monogram,amt,ertl are the makers ive seen on ebay mainly drag versions or with the option to modify

If i remember correctly i was looking at one a while ago it went for £45 which i couldnt warrant!

Cheers,Ben

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
\ said:
Have you ever seen a Ford Thames van model Kit? I'm searching it, and only found the diecast version :sad: I'm searching a retro vand or trucks!
Polux i do that esci did a mkII ford transit but as your vans you are looking for i try looking at railway items as you will find that there are a few done i will do a bit more digging for and see what i come up with.

Peter t