Antonov AN124 "Heavy Lift"

T

The Mechanic

Hi All

Sorry that I haven't been online for a while, things have been a busy for me.

So her she is at last, the Antonov is finished. These are the first photo's taken of her at the Letchworth show last Sunday. I will be taking some better photo's in the near future when I've got some spare time.

I'm building some 1/144th choppers for a load and give an idea of the planes size. Here's an Apache for starters, there's another one with some Pave Hawks to go with it.

The small plane to the left is a 1/72nd scale F86 Sabre I built recently from a Hobbyboss easy assembly kit. Will post some photo's of this later.

This has been a joy and a headache to build, but I'll do it again. Oh yes, the final count of decals on one main wing was 258.

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Mick,congratulations on your superb Antonov AN.124 build,thats a very nice touch with the aircraft cargo,look forward to seeing some more of your models,thank you.

\ said:
Hi AllSorry that I haven't been online for a while, things have been a busy for me.

So her she is at last, the Antonov is finished. These are the first photo's taken of her at the Letchworth show last Sunday. I will be taking some better photo's in the near future when I've got some spare time.

I'm building some 1/144th choppers for a load and give an idea of the planes size. Here's an Apache for starters, there's another one with some Pave Hawks to go with it.

The small plane to the left is a 1/72nd scale F86 Sabre I built recently from a Hobbyboss easy assembly kit. Will post some photo's of this later.

This has been a joy and a headache to build, but I'll do it again. Oh yes, the final count of decals on one main wing was 258.

T

The Mechanic

Took some new photo's last night and here's a selection of them as promised.

I've tried to get them from some different angles of the plane.

Mick