as yet untitled

N

noble

Hi everyone, for those who have viewed my build of the death of big red know that the original idea for the diorama was a seascape, this idea did not work die to bad planning on my part. So I basically cut the diorama into two pieces, and being Scottish I didn't want to bin the other half after all that work.....so I have been working on it today and have come up with this so far. Hope you like it and as usual all comments are most welcome good or bad.WP_20170224_003.jpg WP_20170224_004.jpg WP_20170224_005.jpg WP_20170224_006.jpg

M

Morpheus

Great effect with the waves crashing against the rocks, looks a great build.

0ne48thtel

That looks blinkin awesome Scott as Dave said above the waves look great.

N

noble

Thanks Dave, thanks terry, the wave effects are made from micro fibre.... you know the stuff you get from the inside of cushions, this is pulled out and added into the silicone sealant. Still more to go hope you keep watching.

M

Morpheus

Have filled many cushions with micro fibre when i used to upholster, Will definitely keep watching.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looks great Scott,the effect with the waves crashing against the rocks,done so well,;)

N

noble

Thanks Monica, iam not quite sure where I want to go with this yet but I will keep chipping away.