B-17G Flying Fortress 'Miss Demeanor' 1/48 Monogram

A

AlasdairGF

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing this here.

Gosh they didn't have a massive bomb load, did they? All the way to Berlin to drop two bombs... hardly seems worth the effort!

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I think you'll find that is two rows of bombs stored vertically in the bomb bay Alasdair :smiling3:

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Oh wow! That's one stunning fortress, top marks :smiling3:

G

Graham D

Just caught up with this build. Amazing build and glad to see that you can still see all the work put into the interior.

N

noble

What an absolute cracker, this is a beautiful piece I love the work on the interior superb .

scott

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Outstanding workmanship Trey, have followed this build and it just stunning the amount of time, care and attention to detail lavished on it. I wish I was the lucky person getting that model as I would be very proud to own that. Top work.

Si:smiling3:

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Fantastic. The real B17 looks the part, just as this does. A great example of your build skills.

W

Willi262

And showing off the interior was definitely worth it. With that much going on inside those walls, it would have been tragic to hide it all...

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Outstanding Trey just outstanding I was getting worried that you had disappeared and we would never see the end result. It was well worth the wait.

T

treyzx10r

Polux thanks glad you like the weathering ,tried to keep it toned down as we wanted to show it as newly arrived to the front .

Krow,Joe,Tony & Ian thanks!

Ron thanks yes I'm doing okay apprecaite your concern.

Paul,John,Gregg.Ole thanks all for the support .

Derek thank you as well working on a 1/32 FT-5 at the moment will get some pics up soon.

Gern yes indeed He does thanks!

Ian M ,thanks glad to be back,missed you all and regret my not posting up more. Just had to put my head down and get this done hope you all understand.

John, Dave thanx and no I'm not quite ready for a B-29 after this . Maybe after I get my mojo back.

Alasdair,Lee,Graham,Scott,Si,Colin,Steve thank you all very much.

Vaughan thanks as well and there was no way I was going to leave you all hanging after all the support and kind words you've given to me through this build. I can only hope it was worth the wait .

Thanks again to all of you and your positive words. I ca'nt say enough how much that has carried me through this major undertaking! I really could not have pulled this off without it, my most humble thanks and gratitude. Cheers Trey