B25 Construction 1/8 Scale

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Woah!!! Now that is a build and a half!

Absolutely cracking aircraft and a great thread to follow - your skills amaze!

All the best

Paul

S

Sky Raider

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your kind words, this is only my second attempt but i think im improving. Have you checked out my first build on here the P47 Thunderbolt.

Thanks again

Andy

S

Sky Raider

Just to let you guys know, the B25 is still sitting in the hanger. I wont forget to let you see the maiden flight. Should be in the next few weeks hopefully the weather will be kinder to us.

Andy

B

Bunkerbarge

I wouldn't want to rush such an event with a model like this. I would want perfect weather!

S

Sky Raider

Likewise Rich but id love to get it up in the air so you guys can see it then its off to the model shop and put a ticket on ot, could do with the room in the workshop i got it sitting on 2 benches and ill need them for the Tiger project etc.

Andy

D

dm73

If it helps Andy you can send the B25 down to me, only to help you out of course if your struggling with space, i'll let the kids know their all sharing one bedroom from now so it can have a nice warm room to live in/;.-

S

Sky Raider

Lol Darren,

Have you got room for a Thunderbolt too. i have thought about putting that up for sale to.

Andy

D

dm73

Only if i can convince the missus to sleep on the sofa with the cats and burn her wardrobes for space, i'll go and wake her up and let her know whats happening, if you don't get a reply keep checking crimewatch for a story about a frenzied girlfriend attacking her other half with 1/16 tiger tank turret:death:

S

Sky Raider

Wouldnt like to be in your shoes bud. Tell her they are your Christmas Pressies, ill let you have the pair for £4000.00 and that a good deal.

Andy

S

Sky Raider

Hi Ray, she is still sitting in the workshop. Hope to get her in the air soon, been doing more shooting than flying im affraid lol

Cheers

Andy

S

Sky Raider

Unfortunatly no she hasn't. I decided six months ago I needed the space so it went into the model shop to be sold. Its stil sitting there im afraid.

Cheers

Andy